Yellowfin Tuna Fillet
There are many ways to prepare and cook yellowfin tuna fillet for dinner. Preparing tuna fillet is as easy as canned tuna and they offering various healthy nutrients as well. With tuna fillet steaks, you can try to pan frying them, grilled, and baked to get the avor absorbed perfectly into the tuna fish meats. If you never or worst avoiding eating tuna fillet and only choose canned fish because you are afraid to ruin the preparation and do not be afraid because in fact cooking tuna fillet is so simple and easy to do at home. Learn how to cook yellown tuna steaks or fillets here today.
2 ways to cook yellowfin tuna fillet steak for extraordinary dinner
The important note to have the best sea food dinner is buying a high quality fish such as tuna in best condition. However, keep in mind that tuna either it is canned tuna or fresh or frozen and fillet or steak contains methyl mercury and thus limit the consumption for each week tuna servings. Once you already had the Yellowfin tuna fillet in your hands then let’s try these several methods to prepare the best dinner tuna sea food.
Tuscan grilled tuna fillet
Yellown tuna fillet or steaks
1 lemon, zested
Handful at leaf parsley
2 tbsp leaves of 3 sprigs rosemary stripped from the stem
Coarse salt and black pepper or grill seasoning
3 crushed cloves garlic
Olive oil for cooking
1. Clean and rinse the tuna llets steaks and then use paper towel to pat dry them.
2. Place one lemon of zest on cutting board.
3. Place parsley leaves as well as the fresh rosemary on the zest too. Place or add the salt, pepper, or garlic or simply just grill seasoning on the herbs.
4. Chop the herbs, garlic, and the spices. Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil over the tuna fillets steaks to coat each side of the yellow fin tuna fillet steaks.
5. Rub the mixture of garlic and herbs into the tuna fillets on each side. Let them sit for about ten minutes.
6. Grill the tuna for about six minutes or 4 minutes on each of the side of tuna.
After you are done, serve the tuna fillet steaks.
Sesame crushed tuna fillet steaks
2 yellow fin tuna fillet steaks best quality product
Salt and black pepper for the avor
1 tsp of sesame oil
3 tbsp of black sesame seeds
2 tbsp of olive oil
3 tbsp of white sesame seeds
1. Pre-heat the grill with high heat and during waiting, mix sesame oil with olive oil in a bowl and brush the mixture on the tuna meats fillet steak.
2. Mix the white and black sesame seeds and press the tuna fillet steaks until each side covered with the seeds.
3. Place the tuna on the hot grill and cook each side about 45 seconds to 2 minutes. This will make the tuna fillet steaks into medium rare.
4. Remove the tuna let steak when it is done and the seasoning with pepper and salt. You can serve them with mixed greens or salsa.
You can do all those recipes at home and experience the new taste of yellow fin tuna fillet recipes .When cooking tuna please make sure they are not overcook because tuna fillet tend to cook quickly. If you purchase frozen tuna fillet then you should thaw it first in refrigerator overnight before you use the tuna for cooking. However if you run out of time then you can simply place the tuna fillet under cool water to thaw it with the tuna still inside the packaging. Yellown tuna is commonly refers to light meat because they have lower mercury content albacore tuna (white tuna), although the quality cannot be compared with the white tuna meat. Tuna fish contain high quality nutrition including omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins, and minerals and this is why you should learn to prepare yellow fin tuna fillet steaks recipe to at least make a variety of tuna dish and taste different meals. You can experiment with other recipes and we are glad if you want to share your tasty recipes to us as well. Enjoy!
Sorry, this entry is only available in Vietnamese.
The yellowfin tuna is among the larger tuna species, reaching weights over 180 kg (400 lb), but is significantly smaller than the Atlantic and Pacific bluefin tunas, which can reach over 450 kg (990 lb), and slightly smaller than the bigeye tuna and the southern bluefin tuna. The second dorsal fin and the anal fin, as well as the finlets between those fins and the tail, are …
Chà bông cá ngừ dùng ăn với cơm nóng hay dùng để làm gỏi với khổ qua sống, kẹp bánh mì chà bông,.v.v.. đều vô cùng ngon miệng, khơi dậy vị giác khó cưỡng. Sản phẩm này là mặt hàng hải sản tiện lợi mà nhà nào cũng nên có để sử dụng. Chà bông cá …